Join Now for Free!
21
Male
Never Married
Windsor, Ontario
Are you interested?
Appearance
Hair
Brown
Eyes
Brown
Physique
Athletic
Height
6'  0"   (183 cm)
Family Roots
Greek
Race
White / Caucasian
My Lifestyle
Smoking
Non-Smoker
Drinking
Socially
Has Kids
No
Wants Kids
Maybe
Religion
Spiritual
Education
Bachelor's Degree
Occupation
Financial / Accounting / Insurance / Real Estate
Income
$45,000 - $60,000
Exercise
Regularly
Politics
Does Not Matter
What languages do you speak?
English, Greek
Favorite Music
Lounge / Chill, Rap / Hip-Hop, Classical, Country, Dance / Electronica / House, Pop
Favorites
Favorite Actors
Leonardo DiCaprio, Christian Bale, Russell Crowe, Colin Farrell
Favorite Actresses
Megan Fox, Natalie Portman, Margot Robbie, Jennifer Aniston
Favorite Artists
Stefania, Nicky Romero, Hardwell, Roxen, ARMNHMR, Daya, Illenium, Seven Lions, Chase Atlantic, Halsey, Ava Max, HALIENE
Favorite Athletes
Tom Brady
Favorite Clothing Stores
H&M, Winner's
Favorite Colors
Blue
Favorite Fast Foods
McDonald’s, Pita Pit, Subway, Tim Hortons
Favorite Comedies
The Heartbreak Kid, My Big Fat American Greek Wedding and the sequel
Favorite Dramas
Revolutionary Road , Unbroken, Papillion, The Great Gatsby
Favorite Horror Movies
The invitation, In the Tall Grass
Favorite Action Movies
Transformers, Suicide Squad
Favorite Sports Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, New England Patriots
Favorite Sports
Football, Boxing , Baseball
Favorite TV Dramas
Bridgerton, Euphoria, One Tree Hill, Dawson's Creek, Outer Banks, You, Riverdale, Black Mirror, The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl
Favorite Foods
Brownies, Gyros , Pizza
Favorite Styles Of Music
EDM, Pop, Rap, Rock
Interests
Children
Possibly with the right person.
Exercise
Love helping people reach their fitness goals
Food
Greek , Arabic and American Food
Football
Watch Habitually on Sundays
Gambling
Fantasy Football leagues and other gambling websites with small amounts of money for fun.
Medicine
Use of natural herbal remedies and supplements
Movies
Open to any genre
School
University of Windsor Kinesiology
Television
T.V shows and movies on Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Plus, etc.
Theater
Yes
Traveling
Yes
Video Games
Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, Battlefield
Walking
Great form of aerobic exercise
Writing
Great form of self expression and self reflection
Personality
Adventurousness Somewhat Cautious
Affectionateness Somewhat Doting
Trustingness Somewhat Skeptical
Confidence Somewhat Humble
Independence Average
Mood Somewhat Chill
Romance Somewhat Romantic
Sociability Average
Thought Process Somewhat Analytical
Tolerance Average
Lifestyle
Dress Average
Energy Very High
Go Party Sometimes
Religion Small Part
Neatness Super Neat
Punctuality Often Early
Spending Somewhat Spendthrift
Work Ethic Driven
Insights
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Absolutely
How important is someone's physical appearance to you?
It is about 40% of the equation with personality being the other 60%.
If you could have one super power, what would it be and why?
Time travel because it would be super fascinating to be able to experience life in every time period.
What is the purpose of marriage?
To further strengthen the commitment and emotional/physical bond between individuals.
What is the most important lesson that you've learned?
To always stay true to yourself no matter the circumstance.
What gets on your nerves?
Dishonesty
What is the most important thing in a relationship?
Honesty
What's the best age to get married?
Anytime as long as it feels right.
Join Now for Free!